Medichill Cool Cubes for Children (12x17cm)Product Code: IP32-10
Save Up To $253 When You Purchase Multi-Pack Options
Cold & Heat therapy is one of the safest, fastest and most effective natural ways to soothe pain and reduce swelling. Medichill Cool Cubes are a unique cold & heat therapy product which has been used in Hospitals, Clinics, Schools and Homes worldwide for over 25 years.
- Ideal for treating playground bumps and bruises for quick relief of pain and swelling, while maintaining a duty of care.
- A professional and economical cold therapy product, which can be given to children to take back to class and use unsupervised. Can be cut into smaller sizes for additional cost savings.
- Easy to use. Quick and simple to prepare.
- Flexible and lightweight (even when frozen). – Ideal for use on awkward joints such as the elbow, ankle and knee.
- Reusable for individual patients and home use. Or easily disposed of after a single use for greater infection control.
- Stays dry when thawing out, meaning no mess or excess water.
- Lightweight and easy to store. No expiry date.
Are you tired of handing out ice packs to students that never get returned? The cost and inconvenience of this issue is still one of the most common complaints we hear from school nurses and support staff. Now there is a solution that manages the risks and satisfies the budgetary constraints, Medichill Cool Cubes for Children are far more cost effective than ice packs and gel packs but more importantly the children feel very comfortable using them and if they don’t get returned to you, it will not blow the budget.
Completely safe to use, not harmful and non-allergenic, medication-free alternative for pain relief. For External Use Only. Manufactured to ISO 9001 Quality Standards and registered with TGA Australia. Material Data Safety Sheet
YOU MAY LIKE TO ADD PAD COVERS OR SECURING BANDAGE
SHOP SECURELY and be assured of top quality products, backed with a satisfaction guarantee and PROMPTLY DELIVERED AUSTRALIA-WIDE